The best rug is definitely an amazing tool to make any living room, bedroom or anything look, feel good and complete. When you are looking for the best choice of rugs for your residential usage, you should need to remember that it is better searching for the best and high-quality rugs and prefer to buy with the top rated manufacturers or sellers. Whether you are looking to the rugs for simply double up on the texture or to fill the large space, there are several reasons to go for the favorite choice of the rug and get your preferable layered look.
Different ways to layer a rug
- Embrace a wild side – If you are having the layering look to your rug, you will surely get the natural fiber style and also the best touch of the fashion-forward elegance. Such pieces of rugs will surely make a very interesting play of the contrasting shapes and earthy textures.
- Layer pattern on pattern – A traditional model of the rug can add the most beautiful color, texture and also pattern to your room. In order to make your room looking great, you have to start with the plush and also the neutral color rug which suits the actual size of your room.
- Go long – While looking to buy the rugs, the buyers have to look for the longer sized rugs to fill the long narrow space such as a hallway or a foyer.
At present, there are increasing numbers of homemakers started using the rug pad due to the various reasons. If you have found a right area to put your rugs at home then you should also need to find the rug pad to put underneath of your rug area. There are different types of cheap rug pads currently available in the market and they will leak out the chemicals into your beautiful hardwood floors and causing huge damages. It is always better looking for the non-slip rug pads which will stick to your wooden floors and leaving visible discoloration and marks behind.
Benefits of using a rug pad
With the use of the pad under a rug, you will get several numbers of benefits such as,
- Floor protection – If you have found the high quality and natural rug pad, it acts as the buffer rugs & floors in order to increase the lifespan of your wooden floor. It will also prevent dust, dirt and any other debris from getting settled underneath your rug even though there is increased traffic.
- Non-slip grip – The non-slip pad fixes your rug firmly to the floor and also avoids it from moving. So, you can surely have the non-slip grip at all.
- Facilitate airflow – The rug pads usually provide the floor room to get the air for freely circulating under your rug.
- Rug longevity – It will also increase the lifetime of your rug whether it is any type of fabric.
- Cushion & soundproofing – When you have selected the thick rug pads under your rugs, then it will add the additional cushioning effect and make your rugs feeling more comfortable and luxurious to walk, play on or sit.